These Best Champions Music Playlists will pump up your workout!
For a lot of people, the trick to having a good workout is to make sure you got the right music tracks to coach you along. And, it may not be such an easy task as we may think it is.
According to a recent study carried out by Australian Researchers, when basketball players chose to play the song “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life” by Monty Python, it made them more successful in their free throws.
However, if Python’s music doesn’t suite your work vibe, we have gathered up playlists of some super athletes to give you some inspiration. These athletes are the top players of their field, so you are sure to fall into at least one category.
1. Rock Climber, Alex Honnold
Honnold is a well-known American Rock Climber that is famous for his free solo ascents of some magnificent climbs. One of his most notable climbs is the first free solo climb of the Yosemite Triple crown. In an interview, Honnold admitted that when it comes to training and climbing, his music is a must have to set the pace. And Alpinist shared some must-haves for this rock climber’s playlist.
1) New Dark Ages by Bad Religion
2) Humanoid by Chevelle
3) Fuck Authority by Pennywise
4) Can’t Repeat by Offspring
5) Something Wrong With Me by Pennywise
2. Swimmer- Michael Phelps
Well, since Michael Phelps teamed up with H2O as a sponsorship for their waterproof headphones. It is a given that this athlete definitely needs that music playlist to keep him company under the water. And according to Rhapsody, his definitely leans on the hip hop genre.
1) Overnight Celebrity by Twista
2) Burn by Usher
3) Roses by Outkast
4) ‘Till I Collapse by Eminem
5) Smile by G Unit
3. Triathlete- Sarah Haskins
Haskins is a triathlete with a strong swimming background. She competed in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, and she is another famous athlete that is hooked to her playlist when it comes to training time.
1) Crazy in Love by Beyonce
2) Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
3) Welcome to the Jungle by Guns ‘N Roses
4) Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
5) Hey Ya! by OutKast
4. Skier- Lindsey Vonn
Vonn opened up to Rap-up about what gets her in the zone for her regular training, and it has become quite obvious that she is a huge fan of Lady Gaga.
1) Sweet Dreams by Beyoncé
2) Anything on The Carter III by Lil Wayne
3) Dead and Gone by T.I. and Justin Timberlake
4) Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys
5) Poker Face by Lady Gaga
5. Skateboarder- Tony Hawk
Being a legend in his field of skateboarding, we are all dying to know what gets this guy moving the way he does. According to the Adventure Life, he is more of an old school guy.
1) The Beginning of the End by Nine Inch Nails
2) Clampdown by The Clash
3) Strange Times by The Black Keys
4) Mr. Brownstone by Guns N’ Roses
5) White Unicorn by Wolfmother